• Children must be age 4+ at the start of lessons.
• Beginner, Improving Beginner and Improver lessons will run for 30 minutes. Intermediate, Stroke Technique and Stamina Building lessons will run for 45minutes.
• Terms will vary depending on the academic term. Full payment, should be made in advance, by the date shown on your invoice. Failure to do so could result in the loss of your child’s place within the class.
• Half a term’s notice is required should you wish to stop your lessons.
• Lessons take place during school term time only and there will be no swimming on bank/public holidays.
• If Funky Finz need to cancel a lesson for any reason, we will offer a credit against your next booking. We will notify you as soon as possible by text or/and email, as well as showing an update on our Facebook page.
• We regret that we cannot refund classes missed due to illness or holidays. In exceptional circumstances and at our discretion, any agreed refunds will be subject to a 20% admin fee deduction.
• If your child has been unwell, please do not bring them swimming until vomiting has stopped for at least 24 hours and/or diarrhoea for 48 hours.
• No food or drinks (other than water) are to be consumed in the building. It is advisable not to eat at least one hour before swimming.
• You are welcome to stay and watch your child’s lesson. We do however, respectfully ask, that if they are not paying attention, or if they become upset during the class, please allow the teacher the opportunity to deal with the situation without interferance.
• Due to the size of the changing rooms, we recommend that you store all clothing in a PE/drawstring type bag, which may be hung on the pegs provided.
• Please ensure that any accompanying children remain with you at all times. The school have specifically requested that nobody play’s on the school field, on the playground, or any equipment within the playground. Neither Horsell CofE Junior School, or Funky Finz Swimming School will be held liable for any damage or injury caused outside of the pool building.
• Swimming caps MUST be worn during lessons. Children will not be allowed in the water without a swimming cap.
• It is advisable for your child to wear googles.
• Please declare any medical conditions on the registration form provided. These will be kept strictly confidential.
• Children will be offered ASA certificates and badges as and when they achieve the required standards. These are optional and are charged for.
Beginners, Improving Beginners, and Improvers - £8.75 (30-minute lesson)
1-To-2 Lessons - £12.50 per person(30-minute lesson)
1-To-1 Private Lessons - £25.00(30-minute lesson)
*See our terms and conditions below...
Our lessons follow the British Gas ASA Learn To Swim Pathway using swimming, teaching skills, safety and technique through fun and games based on the “FUNdamentals” principle.
Lessons are run by fully qualified, CRB checked and insured, ASA Level 2 Swimming Instructors.